Introduce yourself

haii guys, my name is Syarief Hidayatullah. I'm from Jakarta (Indonesian). I hope to be improve my english with this forum. Thanks

Hesham

Hi everyone;

My name is Hesham, I'm new here and I'm trying to improve my English language.
Anyone who is interesting in making new friendships and knowing others are welcome to chat with me.
Regards
Hesham

Hello .. im enna ysabelle .. im from Philippines .. I want to improve my english language in terms of speaking grammar spelling and anything related to english .. so that I can communicate and understand my friends very well. .. and I know it can help me too in the near future + . + hoping to gain some good friends too + . +

Dia91

Hi, I am Klaudia from Hungary. I'd like to improve my English and meet interesting people from all over the world. My hobbies are: listening to music, watching movies, writing, walking around in the town (and in other places too :D), travelling, and learning new things. So, that's me :)

saad

Hello! I am Saad from Saudi Arabia, I'm 53 years old, and i want to practice English so I can meet a lot of people around the world, then i can talking Colleagues from America, Europe and others at my work, finally i be able to find new friends.
Regards,

Saad

kitty

Hello! I'm Kitty. I'm from Russia. I'd like to make friends from different countries. My hobby is English. Let's study the language together!